Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who do I change my Yahoo! Question's Avatar?

I click the ';Change picture'; option, it takes me to a screen where I can upload a photo - I click on that, then I crop the picture to the size I want, then hit crop and upload, it thinks for a while and then comes back to the box with only the blank face avatar or the cartoon one I created. How do I get a photo up??Who do I change my Yahoo! Question's Avatar?
Go: http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit



Below 'use my profile picture', click 'edit my profile picture.'

On the picture on the screen (your avatar), click where it says 'change photo.'

Choose a picture from your hard drive, and once you are finish click ok.

On the other page click 'use my profile picture.'

Click okay and submit once you have scrolled down.Who do I change my Yahoo! Question's Avatar?
My profile,click edit my info Click on edit my profile. Edit my profile image, new page opens. Change photo click add photo, browse hard drive for photo complete captcha upload picture. that should be it.
  • web design and hosting
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment