Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my profile picture on Yahoo 360?

I forgot how to change my pictures/add pictures on yahoo 360 so that I can have a different picture of myself on yahoo answers. Can you please help me?How do I change my profile picture on Yahoo 360?
Log into 360 by by clicking on the teeny tiny ';Sign-in'; button on the upper left of http://360.yahoo.com , IF you're not already signed into a Yahoo service. Then, the page refreshes and click on the teeny tiny ';Yahoo 360 Home'; link on the upper right of the page to get into the 360 space. This is assuming that you've already gone through the activation process for this profile.



Make sure a JPEG formatted photo (with .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe extension) under 5MB is saved to your hard drive.



- Click your ';My Page'; link at the top

- Click ';Edit Profile Photos'; over the empty picture frame

- Click ';Browse'; and upload photo into an empty field. Then click one ';use as primary'; radio button on the right before saving (if you've uploaded more than one image).



You can't upload more than 4 profile pictures (this includes an avatar). Make sure that you are following the 360 Personal Photo guidelines here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/gui .



Then, wait for the Y/A system to recognize the change. This can take minutes, hours, days, or weeks if your Y/A profile settings have been set to display the 360 image.How do I change my profile picture on Yahoo 360?
You're welcome. Thanks for voting!

Report Abuse


go to yahoo 360 then click on my page then top left u will see something like edit personal pictures click it but u can only put four to add pics usb on camera or phone connect it save it then on yahoo 360 browse button hope i helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment