Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you make your myspace profile picture change from picture to picture?

I've seen profiles on myspace where their picture is constantly changing from one to another. I was wondering how to do this?How do you make your myspace profile picture change from picture to picture?
well the make it

u can use some websites

like lunapic.com

u upload ur pic add different fames on it

its really easy

or also u can use myspacegens.com n go to generators

n there u could find itHow do you make your myspace profile picture change from picture to picture?
click on ';edit profile'; and click on ';set pic to slideshow'; I'm sue sombody posted something before me because they typed faster, but trust me that works, bro!
freecodesource.com and go to generators. You can find it under there.
  • oil filter engine
  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment