Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my avatar picture?

I used to know but I forgot how to do it. I remember I was in Yahoo chat when I did it before, do I have to do it through there? How else can I change it.



PS: If I change my avatar picture, will my picture change on all of the other questions I have answered and asked?How do I change my avatar picture?
Click on the green ';My Profile'; link in the upper right of this page to open your profile.

1. Click the ';Edit My Info'; link.

2. Click ';Edit My Yahoo Avatar'; under the current one on the far right.

3. In the next page that opens, click on the category tabs above to find items to try on.

4. Click on the Appearance tab to change the avatar's face, eyes, and hair style and color.

5. Click on the ';Apparel'; tab to choose an outfit.

6. Click on the Extras tab to select bags, jewelry, eye ware and scarves.

7. When you spot something you like, click it, and you'll see the new look in the ';Avatar Preview Window'; on the left pane.

8. If you don't like it, uncheck it under ';What I'm trying on'; in the ';Preview Window.';

When finished selecting/saving each item, go to the new avatar on the left and click ';Save Changes'; in the orange bar under it.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Preview, then OK.

Your new avatar may take a day or two to appear. Be patient.How do I change my avatar picture?
If you would like to make an avatar or change it click this link.

http://avatars.yahoo.com/



TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR AVATAR.



1%26gt; Click the “appearance” tab to choose your skin color, face and eyes, and hairstyle. Pick your eye and hair colors by clicking on the colored squares to the right of each image.



2%26gt; Click the ';apparel'; tab You can try on full outfits or different tops and bottoms. Mix and match.



3%26gt; Click the “extras'; tab to try out accessories like sunglasses. sports and hobbies gear such as backpacks, bikes, and snowboards. Adopt a cute pet. Or try different hats.



4%26gt; Click the ';Backgrounds'; tab if you like the snow, the beach, or a nightclub.



Once you've customized your avatar, don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the Profile page and press ';Preview';, and then ';OK'; in the next screen.



If you need any help click this link

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/avatars…



TO GET A PHOTO/CUSTOM PICTURE AS YOUR AVATAR.



If you want a photo/custom picture as your avatar you need to make a yahoo 360 account. http://360.yahoo.com/login.html?.done=ht…



The photo needs to be saved on your computer as a jpg file, don't worry about the size to much yahoo will adapt it.



1%26gt; Click ';my page” (top of page).



2%26gt; Click ';edit personal photo'; (on the left above photo window).



3%26gt; Click “browse” choose the photo from your photos click ';save';, Set as primary and ';save';.



4%26gt; Go to your “edit my profile” http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit click “use my yahoo 360 picture” scroll down and press ';preview';, and then ';OK'; in the next screen.

And your done.



Yahoo are still doing maintenance throughout all yahoo sites and some avatars may be slow to show so try to be patient.



The other part of your question is yes.
the way i change my avatar is I go to the search bar and type in Yahoo Avatars and the first or secund anser i click on that and then I edit and save it. im not positive but pretty sure ur avatar pic will change. here's a link: http://avatars.yahoo.com/ hope it helps!
You can change it at http://avatars.yahoo.com



It will change on all past q%26amp;a. The avatar is not stored with the q%26amp;a. It is created every time they are displayed. Same thing with your nickname if changed.



? ??l???q ?
  • dog
  • how to break up with my boyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment