Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the picture format from jpeg to raw?

I have a Canon PowerShot Pro 1 camera.

I want to change the file format of the picture it takes from jpeg to raw.

How do I set my camera so it can take pictures in raw format?



Thank you.How do I change the picture format from jpeg to raw?
You can change it on your computer with photo editing programs. I use photoshop cs but here are the instructions, I just found them on the canon site for your camera:



Issue: How do I change a JPEG to a RAW right after shooting?



--------------------------------------?br>
Solution: Procedure for changing the recording format right after shooting PowerShot Pro1





Changing the Recording Format Right after Shooting

By following the instructions below, you can save images shot in the JPEG format in the RAW format right after shooting.* You can easily process images saved in the RAW format using a computer to edit the resolution, photo effect and white balance without any loss of quality.



* The JPEG format image will not be saved.



Right after shooting, press the %26lt;FUNC.%26gt; button while the image is displayed on the LCD monitor.



Select [OK] using the or arrow on the omni selector and press the %26lt;SET%26gt; button.

The image is recorded in the RAW format.

When you press the shutter button halfway, the camera returns to the shooting screen.



The above operations cannot be performed if the image was shot with the digital zoom or when is already selected as the recording format.How do I change the picture format from jpeg to raw?
Your most welcome, I had the canon site bookmarked because one of my camera's is a canon. They are great products.

Report Abuse


I change it in my computer with MGI photoSuite 2 never could get the camera its self to do it
You cannot set your camera to take in RAW...



But you can convert it in your comp...



This one is good....



http://www.newfreedownloads.com/Multimed

No comments:

Post a Comment