Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I get my default picture on Myspace to change from one photo to another?

I've seen this question posted a few times but none of the answers seem to work!!! I have a myspace page and would like to have my default picture change from photo to photo.



For example: I'd like the first pic of me sitting and than change to a pic of me standing, than to a picture of me flying(just kidding) etc.



Someone help my please!!!! I know someone out there is a Myspace Genius!!!!



I'll give you a cookie! :)How do I get my default picture on Myspace to change from one photo to another?
go to gickr.com and upload as many pics u want then there u go make sure you save pic and then upload it to myspace trust meHow do I get my default picture on Myspace to change from one photo to another?
1) go to add/edit photos

2)go to the pic u want to u and set as your default pic

then it should go
http://www.blibs.com/animation-factory/

No comments:

Post a Comment