Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Computer experts please! How can my MSN sign-in Picture just change? ?

Now I have three computers. The Home page sign in picture is changed on the mother computer. But this is one that also has the sign-in picture changed. I had my pic of a 73 Trans -am, deleted a month ago, than it vanished and went to the MSN rubber ducky. I did not do this. How is this happening? Is a virus doing this, what? A little man in the computer? How casn these settings just change?Computer experts please! How can my MSN sign-in Picture just change? ?
Hi that sounds weird The Mother computer must either have a trojan in it or the settings are wrong,settings can sometimes change on a computer out of the blue for no apparent reason.as though im good at these things im not quite sure whats doing it,if i was there to see it i'd be able to solve it.you should get another answer very soon better than mine,if it was happening to my computer i'd have it sorted straight away,ive just turned 22 and ive been at computers since i was 16,ive never come accross this problem,good luck with it!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment