Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i change a picture from a bitmap to a jpeg?

I wanted to save pictures from my face book to my computer because my house computer that is being worked on has all my pictures, I am looking to change my bitmap pics to jpeg how do i do that it didn't give me that option when i saved the picture, now it wont let me upload it to snapfish to get free print.....UGH please help this is frustrating me :(How do i change a picture from a bitmap to a jpeg?
Copy the picture, paste it into paint. Click Save As, and under the ';File type'; menu, select JPEG Image.How do i change a picture from a bitmap to a jpeg?
The way that I do it, its a pain but it works for me, is to open the picture in Paint (or photoshop if you have it) and go to Save As in the menu, and then select jpeg in the save as type drop down.
If you have a lot of bitmaps, you can use IrfanView to convert them in batches.
Open the picture in Paint. You can then go to File\Save As, and choose .jpg in the ';save as'; dropdown list.
open it in Paint. save it as jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment