Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the majority of a picture to black and white?

I've seen some pictures of girls who change a picture to black and white, but they keep their eyes their normal color. How do they do that? I have the GIMP 2 photo editing program %26amp; I use Picnik sometimes.



Thanks.How do I change the majority of a picture to black and white?
The original photo must be color. Then you turn it to black and white. Once this done, select history brush and paint the things you want in color. This brush turns everything you paint into its original state, that's to say, in this case, color.How do I change the majority of a picture to black and white?
This is asked repeatedly. If you will search answers you will find many replies. Basically you use a lasso tool to outline the desired area and convert the rest to gray scale.
Tip: if you use the (search for question) toolbar you can found many answers that may be more useful, more specific and more detailed ..



good luck duck
e-mail me and i'll do it for you:)

---Bomberman11@lyocs.com---
Here is the procedure in GIMP:



http://www.gimpguru.org/Tutorials/Select



steve

No comments:

Post a Comment