Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change the picture of the folder from usb into a picture from internet?

I put it my USB and I would like to change the picture/icon of the picture showing the yellow folder. So instead of the picture of the yellow folder I want a picture from my pictures.

ThanksHow do you change the picture of the folder from usb into a picture from internet?
鈼?Make sure the picture is .ICO (if it's not a .ico upload/import your pic here http://www.favicon.cc/ and download it as .ico and save it into your top most directory/in the root directory (not inside a folder) in your USB)



鈼?Write this on notepad

[AUTORUN]

ICON=youriconname.ico



note: do NOT give spaces on your icon name and make sure your icon name same as in the autorun config icon name.



鈼?Then save that to your USB DISK and give name of that file autorun.inf



鈼?Unplug you usb disk then plug in again
  • vb
  • how to fall in love with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment