Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I make the photos change on my 360 page?

When I first added a photo album to my page I was able to click a button that made the thumbnail pictures change continuously like a slideshow. Now they don't change on their own, and when I click the forward button the page reloads and comes back up with the next picture. Also, an ugly SUBMIT button whose purpose I don't know has appeared above the photos, along with a pull-down menu I don't want because there is only one album. I want the moving pictures back, and I want the submit button and pull-down to go away. How do I do that?How do I make the photos change on my 360 page?
Are you asking how to change the personal photo on 360c?

1. click my page --%26gt;2. edut personal photo -------%26gt; 3. choose the photo and set it as primal.How do I make the photos change on my 360 page?
No, I was asking about the photo album. But thanks for answering.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment