Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I display pictures that change after a few seconds using html on my webpage?

Say, to have the picture on the top right hand of my webpage which changes to other pictures over time. Is it possible to do this using html code?How do I display pictures that change after a few seconds using html on my webpage?
Well..... If you want to use plain HTML, then create GIF file of all your pictures using some GIF maker and then place it on webpage.



But if you can use Javascript/Vbscript with HTML, you can do whatever you want with pictures.



I have attached sources for your references of Javascript/VB Scipt codes for this problemHow do I display pictures that change after a few seconds using html on my webpage?
powerpoint or slideshow
normally not with straight HTML code. Since HTML is meant for display only, and doesn't contain any programming logic.



The simplest way to do something like that would be to use some minor javascript on the page.



take a look at something like this:

http://www.javascript-page.com/ranimage.



or google search ';javascript random image'; or something to that effect.
The easiest way is to use Macromedia Flash.

1) First design the animated sequence you need to display using Flash 5.0 or later as a movie.

2) When you are satisfied, Click on File-%26gt;Export and select Compuserve GIF From the drop down box in file types.

3) Now, you have an animated gif image which you can embed in the %26lt;img src --%26gt; tag of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment