Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my Yahoo Answers picture to an actual picture of my son?

I have a saved picture of me %26amp; my son that I would like to use. I don't know how to change the picture.



* I'm asking this question in the parenting section because I see many of you using personal pictures:)



Thanks for all answers:)How do I change my Yahoo Answers picture to an actual picture of my son?
Upload the picture to your Yahoo 360 profile and select it as your main photo. Then in your Yahoo Answers profile, select using your Yahoo 360 photo instead of your Avatar. That should do it.How do I change my Yahoo Answers picture to an actual picture of my son?
If you have Advcar settings on tool bar click it click change then click brouse go to where you saved pic and click on it follow on screan instructions
with all the freaks online, you want to advertise your kid to them???

No comments:

Post a Comment