Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Changed picture on yahoo, now it won't change on DISQUS?

Okay, so I really hope someone can help me because I feel like this is probably a really detailed question.

So, I go on this site daily to get updated on my favorite band.

It's ';http://www.bigbangupdates.com/';

anyway, I saw that you could log in using yahoo. I really didn't like my avatar as my icon, so I changed my profile picture on yahoo.

Then, I saw that it didn't change on DISQUS when I was commenting. So then I logged out of both, but it still didn't change.

Then; I even stopped sharing my yahoo info with DISQUS and reshared it. The picture still stayed the same. And so did my old profile name [I changed my name too].



Another note, I even deleted my avatar and the icon is still my avatar. It's quite annoying. If anyone knows how to change this, THANK YOU. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment