Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pictures change contrast after saving from photoshop?

For a while I've been having this problem with my monitor. I've checked my drawings on others (non lcd like mine) and this is how it looks



Drawings look fine in photoshop. Sometimes After I save them as jpegs or any other file and open from desktop or folder they look more contrasted.



Even if they do look right, after I upload them to my deviant art website the digitally colored drawings look WAY over-contrasted. It sometimes fixes itself when I reupload the picture. But this time it doesn't want to.



What's the problem. It wasn't always like that.



I have lcd hp monitor w1907 if it helps



ThanksPictures change contrast after saving from photoshop?
This probably has more to do with what RGB mode and color settings you use.



If you檙e creating JPEGs for the Web, it's better to work in RGB mode within Photoshop which is usually the default. Check to make sure.

Image Menu -%26gt; Mode



Then check the color settings..



Edit Menu -%26gt; Color Settings...

A good setting to start is ';sRGB';. You will see a lot of choices in this dialog box and the drop down lists. There is one that is sRGB IEC61966-2.1. That is a good place to start.



This is a very complex issue and a simple answer to get you going. You may want to do more research to figure out the best combinations for your work/monitor and final usage.
  • What is a good bed sheets to use
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment