Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i change my profile picture on yahoo answers?

hi. i have just made this account and i don't know how to change my picture because i noticed that people have pictures in there one. please let me know

thxHow do i change my profile picture on yahoo answers?
Via your profile

*****************

Here’s How

To add or change your photo:



1. Click this link:- http://profiles.yahoo.com

2. Click the Change Photo link just to the right of the image.

The Select Photo window opens. Initially, your only choices will be the gray square and your avatar, if you have one.



3. Click the Add Photo link.

4. Click the Browse button and navigate through your computer’s file system until you find an image you want to upload.

5. Once you’ve chosen a photo file, click the Upload button to add it to the photos available for your profile.

A preview of the uploaded photo appears, including a dotted square outlining the currently selected portion of the image.



6. Manipulate the selection square to enclose the part of the image you want to use.

7. When you’ve got the part of the image you want to use within the selection square, click the Crop button.

The newly added photo appears in your photo carousel.



8. Repeat steps 2 through 6 to add a whole gallery of photos to your carousel.

9. Go to your “edit my profile” http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit click “use my yahoo profiles picture” scroll down and press ';preview';, and then ';OK'; in the next screen.

And your done.How do i change my profile picture on yahoo answers?
yup, just follow those steps.

(=

No comments:

Post a Comment