Saturday, November 20, 2010

I want to change picture on desktop. from my pictures .?

i got picture i chose to desktop, but the sceen if full of the same pictures that i had chosen. how do i get just 1 big picture on desk top. all these little pictures make me dizzy !! haha. sure there is someone out there that knows the answer. thank !!I want to change picture on desktop. from my pictures .?
Whit gave you the exact direction but if you want the picture made to fit the whole screen pick the stretch feature. The center feature puts the picture in the middle of the screen and alot of blank space. but you do what you want.I want to change picture on desktop. from my pictures .?
Right click on your desktop. Click ';Properties';. Click the tab that says ';Desktop';. On the right hand side, it says ';Position'; under it, choose either ';Center'; or ';Stretch';. The click ';Apply:. I perfer ';Center'; But this should fix your problem~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment