Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I get my Myspace Slideshow pictures to change?

I posted a slideshow on myspace and now I want to change the pictures on it. I totally erased all the pics on my pictures page and addednew ones and selected my slideshow that i wanted. When i paste the HTML code into the section i want, the same slideshow i erased orignally shows up. How can this be when i erased all those pictures even from my computer? I even went to Slide.com to make a slideshow that way and again, I pasted the code into the section I wanted and the same original slideshow keeps showing up. I dont get this and its driving me crazy. Please tell me how ican fix this.How do I get my Myspace Slideshow pictures to change?
Add new pictures and then take out the code and then save the changes. Then reset the slide show and save it.



**socal**
  • make to afford
  • how to fix computer crash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment