Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my Pictures on here to one I want on here?

I cant figure out how to change this cartoon picture to my cockatiel picture, does anyone here without a cartoon with their own picture on there mind telling me how to change my picture to one I take myself and want to place on here? Thank YOU!How can I change my Pictures on here to one I want on here?
If you have a 360 page, and a picture on your 360 page, then you can use that as your picture on here.How can I change my Pictures on here to one I want on here?
Hi LadyCockatiel,



Kay pointed you in the right direction. You'll need a Yahoo! 360 account to use a custom picture on Yahoo! Answers. If you already have one, click My Q%26amp;A and then Edit My Info. Select your picture and save the changes.



If you haven't already created a Yahoo! 360 page, get started at:

http://360.yahoo.com



Jane F.

Community Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment