Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change picture in Yahoo answer account?

I go to ';Edit my profile'; but their in picyure heading only ';No picture'; is open.Others two are blocked.

Tell me how tto change my profile picture in Yahoo answer?How to change picture in Yahoo answer account?
Akhlaq Ahmad

1) Click on my profile at top of the page (Right hand Corner)

A new window will open

2) Click on Edit my information, just beneath the public view of my profile.

3) Click on Edit my profile on the same page

4) Edit profile Image

5) Click on PreviewHow to change picture in Yahoo answer account?
1.first go to yahoo answers home page



2.in that click the my profile on ur rightside



3.ur profile and ur contact will be displayed....in that click edit myinfo



4.in that page you wil be having an option to edit your avatar.....
First click Home from whatever page you are on. When it switches to the home page you should see a box which says Hello followed by your user name in darker letters. Click on your name. On next page, to the right of your name, you should see View my profile. Click that and the next page should have the gray avatar and the words Add a picture (if you dont already have one) or Change picture (if you do have a picture). You need to have the picture you intend to use saved onto your hard drive (probably on desktop in my documents, my pictures.

Click add picture and it will tell you to browse for pictures. Find the picture you wish to use (not more than 5mb), select it and click ok.

Hopefully that will get the picture into your profile. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment