Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change picture in yahoo answers?

I want to change my pic next 2 my screen name on yahoo answers. Any ways I could change it 2 a pic from the computer or my avatar?How to change picture in yahoo answers?
Go to ';My Profile';, then ';Edit Profile';, the avatar tab will allow you to change your avatar or use a photoHow to change picture in yahoo answers?
Click on My Profile and click Edit My Profile.
go to your options and click edit my info
type in avatar at www.yahoo.com and then click on yahoo avatar
jus click my profile-%26gt;edit profile-%26gt;there is an option for changing the pic..
click on your profile in yahoo answers and on your pic . below yours you will find choises click to browse and change your picture
You need to go into profiles and edit my info. Then set up your 360 profile. In 360 you click my page and look left to edit photos. Then back to profiles edit info and set you photo to 360 and save at bottom.
If you want to make an avatar or change for a new one:

http://avatars.yahoo.com/

If you need help on this:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/avatars…



To put a photo/picture as your avatar go to your profile and click ';edit personal photo'; then click use my 360 picture%26gt;preview then OK.



Hope this helps =)
To create an avatar, go to http://avatars.yahoo.com



If you want to upload a photo, or add your own image, go to http://360.yahoo.com. And from there create your 360. Then once created, go to one of the tabs that read 'My Page'. Then click on the link that reads 'Add a photo' on the left of the page. Then select your image by clicking 'Browse'. Remember that you can only use JPEG images.



And to make sure the pictures show up on Yahoo! Answers, go to ‘Edit My Info’ and scroll down the page to go to the ‘Picture’ section. If you are using a Yahoo! 360 image select ‘Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture’. If you are using a Yahoo! Avatar, select ‘Use my Yahoo! Avatar’. Then, when you have finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Preview’ and on the ‘Edit My Profile Preview’ page, scroll to the bottom again and click ‘OK’.

No comments:

Post a Comment