Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change pictures to fit the whole screen on the MOTOROLA RAZR phone?

Hello,

I have a Motorola Razr cell phone. It's one of the first ones-- wide and flat.(BR50, I think?)

Like most phones, it came with backgrounds already programmed into the phone.

The programmed pictures fit the WHOLE screen-- width and height.

BUT,

when I take my own pictures, they are wide enough, but no high enough.

Therefore, when I put a picture that I have taken as the background, there are ugly, bland, blue bars that are on the top and bottom of the picture.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the photos I take fit the whole screen?



Thanks! :)How do I change pictures to fit the whole screen on the MOTOROLA RAZR phone?
i dont think u can
  • web page host
  • make full lips look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment