Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change picture for display image...I follow the direction but the screen stays black?

How do I display or hide my image?



Want to share a display image? Or would you rather not? It's up to you!



There are two ways to configure your display image: Method 1:



1. Select Messenger.

2. Select Change My Display Image.



Method 2:



1. Select Messenger.

2. Select Preferences. Select Display Image category and click Change Default.



For both methods, finish off with these steps:



1. Choose whether to share your picture or Avatar:

* Select Share my picture option.

* Select Share my Yahoo! Avatar option.

2. Click OK.



Please Note: To disable your display image, select the Don't share a display image option.





If you already followed the instruction mentioned above, but does not display your image, then it could be a glitch in the system. It happens to me before and it took much time before it displays the image of mine and of the friend image too.





You can also try reinstalling your messenger.How to change picture for display image...I follow the direction but the screen stays black?
Details please?

What website is this for?

What kind of picture?

What direction?

What screen?

.. ? :|

No comments:

Post a Comment