Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my YouTube video pictures?

I have a video on YouTube, but the picture on the video that you click on to watch the video is NOT the picture that I want on it. When I try to change the picture, it only gives me a choice of 3 pictures, but I want to use another picture that I have in that video. How do I change it to the picture I want?How do I change my YouTube video pictures?
You gotta be a partner to upload your own picture. Becoming a partner takes time.



go to youtube to learn more about it.



otherwise you just choose out of your three.



what i do is choose the coolest of the three and give some random name like ';SUPER SNUGGIE!';



check it:How do I change my YouTube video pictures?
well first you need to have a screen shot of the pic you want or if you just want a pic on the internet or a pic of you well whatever it is that you want i can help you with both, but if you want the screenshot you will need to open up WMM, put the video on it pause the video on the pic you want on your YouTube account then to take a screen shot you will need to do the following 1. got to tools 2. click ';Take Picture from Preview...'; 3. save picture. now go to youtube, sign in, go to your account, below your current youtube pic you will see the button change, click it, then you will see the button ';Choose File'; click that, then find your file open it then click ';Save Changes'; at the bottom and voila your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment