Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change ';pictures recorded in INTERNAL MEMORY'; on Fujifilm Finepix Z20fd?

When I turn my camera on it tells me ';Pictures recorded in internal memory,'; and I can't find all the pictures I took before, presumably on my memory stick. How can I change the setting back, and recover my pictures?How to change ';pictures recorded in INTERNAL MEMORY'; on Fujifilm Finepix Z20fd?
In your menu you should be able to switch from internal to external or memory stick.

To change the pictures in your internal memory, (the 1st part of your question) take out your memory card, view the pictures and delete whichever ones etc. To get the internal pictures onto your memory card, look in the menu while the memory card is in the camera, for ';copy.'; This will copy the pictures stored internally. If you dont have the users manual, you can find it easily online.

I suggest looking at -not all in one sitting- but a few times and you'll enjoy your camera more.

See below %26amp; good luck.How to change ';pictures recorded in INTERNAL MEMORY'; on Fujifilm Finepix Z20fd?
Did you try using the menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment