Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you out changing pictures for your desktop background?

Okay, well the title may confusing but I'm saying like i want 3 pictures on my DESKTOP (not myspace, or anything else) and it would keep on changing so it would LOOK like an animation. But I don't want to HAVE an animation...

I don't know how else to describe it.

If you understand, please help!

I appreciate it! ^.^How do you out changing pictures for your desktop background?
this feature is directly available in windows 7. right click on the desktop, go to personalize, select background, select the location of the images, and select the multiple images you want to add as your desktop. windows 7 directly creates a slide show of these images as your wallpaper. :D

i am not too sure if this is possible with the other versions of windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment