Saturday, November 20, 2010

How Do I Change Pictures Saved In 'Word' to 'JPEG'?

Hi there, I have about 291 pages of pictures saved on a disk that opens as a word document. i'm basically doing a project and need to convert these pictures to jpeg asap. They won't even open with paint. Tried downloading paint.net to save each image individually as a jpeg file but my computer just crashes when i try to download it! I have a Vista comp. Thanx for any help yo can give - I'm pushing a deadline!!!!How Do I Change Pictures Saved In 'Word' to 'JPEG'?
One way would be to right click on a picture in your document, select copy - then paste it into MSPaint. This can then be saved as a jpeg - just done it with one of my documents - it works.How Do I Change Pictures Saved In 'Word' to 'JPEG'?
Open paint



Right-click on the image (in word) and choose copy.



Go to paint then paste the image. You can now save it as JPEG
here is link that might help you



http://www.wikihow.com/Change-a-Word-Document-to-Jpeg-Format
If it's saved as bitmap you can open it up in paint then go to save as then go to jpeg at the bottom where you type to save box underneith as arrow click to pull down then select jpeg name it something different thats it it is now a jpeg pic Also remember where you save it.
It is going to be a slow process, but you need to select each pic in turn, copy and paste into an imaging program or even Publisher then you can save individually as jpegs in their own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment