Saturday, November 20, 2010

HOW DO I GET A GOOD PAINTSHOP PRO ? TO CHANGE PICTURES AND STUFF?

which one.? give me a link?HOW DO I GET A GOOD PAINTSHOP PRO ? TO CHANGE PICTURES AND STUFF?
Well, most Paintshops or Photoshops aren't free. You have to pay for them, which means you have to be over 18 (unless a parent pays for you). If you want some free ones, I would suggest Picasa (go to Google and search ';picasa by google';).



But, there are free trials of Paintshop. Check out this link from Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/?PID=2294



Also, why not use MS Paint, you know, the program that already comes with your computer? If you have the right idea, anything is possible. It does a lot more things than you think it does. Trust me on this one.HOW DO I GET A GOOD PAINTSHOP PRO ? TO CHANGE PICTURES AND STUFF?
http://www.gimp.org



Gimp is free
I could tell you how to get the full programme of photoshop for free (not just a trial) but ill probably get my answer reported by some other do-gooders AGAIN!!!! Ill see how long this answer stays on here, this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment