Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you change picture parameters on a digital picture card?

I can't download pictures off my digital camera. The error report on my computer says the ';parameters'; are incorrect. I recently took this picture card to a Koday picture printing kiosk and think that downloading some of the images affected my ability to download to my computer now. Anyone know?How do you change picture parameters on a digital picture card?
get the pictures off the card at the store

then go into menu and find format

format the camera

it will be back to normalHow do you change picture parameters on a digital picture card?
This doesn't sound right. Unless you have a camera that does something really strange, the pictures should be downloadable to your computer. At least.



Now, you ability to SEE or edit these pictures is a different story.



But if you can't read the data off the card using a compatible card reader, there's something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment