Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the demensions of the pictures I have uploaded to the computer?

I am having problems sending pictures through my email because they are too large. They usually are between 800-900 kb which apparently is too big for yahoo or other email systems.



Also I have a Kodak Easyshare C613 camera. If that helps. I was thinking I might have to change the picture size from 6.1 to something smaller. I am hoping that if I change the size that it will be lower kb on my computer.How do I change the demensions of the pictures I have uploaded to the computer?
Here is a free on line photo resizer i have used it and found it easy to use and offering a good free service. no software download needed.

http://webresizer.comHow do I change the demensions of the pictures I have uploaded to the computer?
Save the pix to your computer as a .jpg file. Open the .jpg pix on your computer. Choose 'edit' pix and you will see options for size changes. Save the newly sized pix. Go to Yahoo and send pix as attachment to message.



OR: try turning the pix into a zip file(compressing it)when you've downloaded it to your computer.



Can't help you with resizing on the camera, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment