Monday, June 6, 2011

Taking pictures of a video?

I have a video slideshow of pictures and I want to make a new one with some of the pictures in the old one. However, I do not have those photos saved on my computer. I have tried using SnagIt and control+Print Screen to try to capture the pictures in the video but whenever i open the pictures, they change as the video changes. This is very frustrating. How does the computer know that the video has changed pictures. Like when I look at the picture I captured in paint or any program and click play on the slideshow, the slideshow plays in the picture program!Taking pictures of a video?
Its wast of time doing what you do now!



You wont get much good pixels



You should always use Pinnacle Studio for this



Heres the Link



http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View



Happy Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooing

No comments:

Post a Comment