Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you make pictures correspond with typed things in Microsoft Excel.?

I am wanting to make a baseball scorecard on excel. I want to be able to type in 1 or some other easy thing into it and make a picture change to correspond with that on a baseball diamond. I want to know how to type something and then make a picture appear or change from what I typed. Is this possible or not? If it is how would I do that?How do you make pictures correspond with typed things in Microsoft Excel.?
Yes this is possible but you would need to write a macro do it. If you're not comfortable writing macros, the first thing you'll need to do is learn how to write one. You can start by buying a book about Excel and VBA. You may also want to try posting this question to the message board at mrexcel.comHow do you make pictures correspond with typed things in Microsoft Excel.?
IT is possible

And I will be more than happy to do it for you for free



And yes, it does including VBA or macros, I would need more details about the pictures, do you have those pictures?



send any details to me if you are interested in me doing it



Enjoy my profile, VBAXLMan is back
  • cheapest web hosting
  • Where to get comforters to day beds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment