Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change what program to view pictures with?

On my computer I accidentally changed which program I view pictures with. Now, when I click on a picture so it comes up bigger it opens up in Quicktime Player.

How can I change it so that my pictures open with a different program?



I know I can go through every picture and change it but that would take awhile because I've got 170 pictures.

Please help!How do I change what program to view pictures with?
What you want to do is right click one of your photo's. Than go down to ';Open With'; Than from that menu go all the way down to ';Choose a default program'; Than select the one you want to use. It should go back to the way you had it. Lemme know if you have an issue.
  • shampoos for curly hair
  • for hunting squirrel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment