Monday, June 6, 2011

Is there anyway i can change my profile picture without a 360 account?

i want to change my picture in my profile but do i have to have a yahoo 360 account? everytime i try to change pictures it opens yahoo photos, can i pick a photo from yahoo photos to put on my profile if so how can i do that?Is there anyway i can change my profile picture without a 360 account?
Yes you can do that by going back your profile page in Yahoo Answers.Is there anyway i can change my profile picture without a 360 account?
You can change it to another avatar but you can't get a personal pic without a 360. Sorry!
Help : according towards yahoo! 360 problems they can

suggest an requirement for users whom needs special permission ! were yourself must do as following

1 reediting

2pick an new screen name

3 use new photograph see http://yahoo.yahoo.ownphotos.com
Zero is right, you can use another yahoo avatar (you can change it in Yahoo Avatars), but not a personal pic!
you may........ofcourse you can,dont loose hope,k..try

No comments:

Post a Comment