Monday, June 6, 2011

How do u animated your pictures?

I have a myspace and lots of my friends have pictures that change to different colors.



I want to have my picture change different colors too.

But without having the picture move.

Thanx

:DHow do u animated your pictures?
Have a good picture editing software then u can animate them as GIF.

Its easy, I know you can do it.How do u animated your pictures?
Please try below site...
You have to save in a .gif format. :]



If you're talking photoshop it goes based on layers.



You make a layer then on top of that layer put something else, then save as .gif them it's all magical and flashy. O:



just search gif in ______ whatever your program is.



I believe you do it the same way in gimp.



I have no idea how to do it on http://www.blibs.com/editor/ though D:



You will have to look it up. :D



Here, I found a page on yahoo where this question was answered. :]



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?

No comments:

Post a Comment