Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my mom's iTunes account from Korean to English? Ah, so confusing!?

Okay, I檓 having difficult times with iTunes b/c all the settings are Korean %26amp; I can檛 read or understand any other language but English. My mom檚 the one who owns the iTunes account but she doesn檛 understand me very well about this [we can communicate though] because she檚 over 18 yrs old %26amp; she has credit cards, duh. What檚 the point of having a video iPod if I can檛 add or change pictures, contacts, or anything else but add %26amp; buy music? Plus, all the playlists are outta control %26amp; created on their own, idk why! So please, help me %26amp; tell me how to translate all those words %26amp; everything to English %26amp; how to translate it back! I really want to fix all those crap %26amp; able to understand it. I already went to iTunes tutorials!How do I change my mom's iTunes account from Korean to English? Ah, so confusing!?
Go to The iPods settings and click on english...plug it back in and it should change it...

No comments:

Post a Comment