Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I make a picture change colors?

I have 3 pictures.

All of them are black and white but aren't back and white in the same place.

How do I put them all together as one picture. Like one second its one image, then the next second its different.

If this isn't the right place to ask then please tell me where to ask.

By the way i have photoshop.How can I make a picture change colors?
You want to combine the three images into one using a .GIF editor.



I think photoshop has a way for you do that.



Use the 'help' button and search GIF.



How can I make a picture change colors?
Older versions of Photoshop couldn't do this. I think it started with CS2.

CS3 definitively does do it.

You need to look up ';animation';, not gif....... gif won't get you very far.

Here is the start of the helpfiles you need online: http://livedocs.adobe.com/en_US/Photosho
  • for brittle toe nails
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment