Monday, June 6, 2011

Change picture on green card?

hi i don't really like the my picture on my green so i would like to change. so my question is how long is the process of changing it.Change picture on green card?
USCIS has set qualifications where green card replacement will be allowed (I-90) and not liking your picture on the card is not one of them.You can read the list where you can have a valid reason to apply for a replacement on the link below. Just like driver's license and other IDs, I think we just have to live on the fact that most of us doesn't like our picture in them.



http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-90instChange picture on green card?
You have to file for replacement on form I-90. If processed in Texas or

Vermont, about four months. In Calif. or Nebraska up to nine months.

See uscis.gov for processing times.
  • camera
  • black hair care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment