Monday, June 6, 2011

Photo sites for changing pictures?

I recently got on mythem.com and the site is great for playing around with your pictures but it is not real user friendly -- I can't figure it all out although I've played with it a lot. There isn't a lot of help under ';help'; either. Are there more user friendly sites or do you know how to get good instruction on mytheme.com?Photo sites for changing pictures?
I just switched to shutterfly. I like it a lot. It's pretty easy. Be careful though, while it is free, they try to sell you a lot of stuff. I don't know about mytheme but with shutterfly you can send an album and have whoever look at it without registering.Photo sites for changing pictures?
Photobucket.com
I use bubbleshare.com and it is really convenient, and user friendly.



Try that, it may help you better.
  • different myspace
  • uninstall internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment