Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my avatar picture on my Yahoo Messenger?I can change it on the Website but it wont change IM?

I am able to change the Avatar on the website but it will not convert over onto the picture posted for my Yahoo Messenger. Do you know how to make the avatar picture change on the Messenger screen?How do I change my avatar picture on my Yahoo Messenger?I can change it on the Website but it wont change IM?
To put a Photo Avatar:-



Click the little triangle below your display image, click ';Share my picture';. Select the image that you want to use as your avatar/photo from your Hard drive, Click on it to open, then click ';Ok';.



Cartoon Avatar:



At the Tool bar of your messenger, Click on the messenger icon, a new window will pop up with Yahoo! messenger preferences, select ';Display image';, click on ';Change default';, click ';Share my avatar';. Now click ';ok'; in the display image window, also click ';ok'; in the ';Preferences'; window.

No comments:

Post a Comment