Monday, June 6, 2011

How cabn i change my pic on yahoo?

ive tried but i just cant! yeah ive clicked on change picture on my profile clicked on the smiling grey face cropped it but when i press submit nothin seems to appear! HELPHow cabn i change my pic on yahoo?
Make sure to follow ALL these steps for an avatar (or a personalized image).



禄 For a Yahoo cartoon avatar: 芦

?Go to http://avatars.yahoo.com

?Design your avatar, customize it

?Click the orange ';Save Changes'; button

?Click here: http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit

?In the ';Picture'; section of this edit page, click the bubble that says ';Use my Yahoo! avatar';

?Scroll down, click Preview

?Click OK on the next screen



禄 To use your Yahoo profile image as your Yahoo Answers avatar: 芦

?Click here: http://profiles.yahoo.com/

?Hover over your image and click ';Change Picture'; in the lower left corner

?Click ';Add Photo'; on the menu that pops up

?Click browse, choose the picture that you want to upload [5 MB or less .JPG format]

?Enter the CAPTCHA code

?When your picture has uploaded, click it to make sure it has an orange box around it

?Click ';Use selected photo';

?Click here: http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit

?In the ';Picture'; section, click the bubble that says ';Use my Profile image';

?Scroll down, click Preview

?Click OK on the next screen.



Pictures you upload yourself can sometimes have cropping errors (which I think is what you're talking about) so do this:



*Go into Paint and resize the image using Image %26gt; Resize / Skew %26gt; Make the image about 50% of its original size (you can also use Photoshop or another type of image enhancing program to do this)

*Save it

*Go to the uploader page and try uploading it again, and when it gives you the option to crop, select a smaller area -- that should work.

*Then, go to your Q%26amp;A page, click ';Edit My Preferences';, click ';Use my Yahoo! Profile image';, scroll down, click PREVIEW, then OK.



If it doesn't work, I suggest shrinking it even more. It may appear unnaturally small to you on paint, but it will appear normal-sized when it uploads correctly. The crop tool wasn't designed to cover extremely large areas -- most likely an oversight in its design.How cabn i change my pic on yahoo?
well i can see u do have a pic up not the grey face
  • home theater
  • hair dresser cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment