Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i change the name of my main account on my computer, but it says ask a computer administrator for help?

i went to control panel and account settings, but it only says change password, change picture, and prevent forgetting password. im using windows and it says if u want to change the name ask a computer administratorHow do i change the name of my main account on my computer, but it says ask a computer administrator for help?
Unless you are the administrator of the computer you cannot change your account name..You would need to the the administrator to change it for you.How do i change the name of my main account on my computer, but it says ask a computer administrator for help?
Control Panel %26gt;%26gt; Manage Users
Cause you need administrator privileges to do that.
you must be signed in as a computer adminstrator to do that
If you want to sign in as administrator

in welcome screen press ';Ctrl+Alt+Del'; then type '; administrator ';and then press Enter

No comments:

Post a Comment