Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change picture that shows to a real picture?

How do you use a real picture like I see people have done. I am new to this and cant make it workHow can I change picture that shows to a real picture?
Go to your profile, go to 360, add a pic, go back to your profile, edit, choose your 360 pic.How can I change picture that shows to a real picture?
If you would like to make a avatar or change for a new one click link

http://avatars.yahoo.com/

If you need any help click this link

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/avatars

If you want a photo/picture as your avatar

you need to make a yahoo 360 page upload the

jpg picture you want as your default then go

to yahoo mail%26gt;my profile%26gt;edit my info then click

use my 360 picture%26gt;preview then OK

http://360.yahoo.com/login.html?.done=ht
I have been trying to change this picture for ages as I have changed and I did not think it was possible at the minute but you can have an avatar. Will try advice above and see if it works will get back to you on that.
Go to your profile, click ';edit my info';, set up a 360掳 page, load up a pic (it has to be a .jpg, preferrably 48x48 pixels), mark ';set as primary';, save it and you're done! If you don't know how to resize a pic, don't worry, Yahoo will still show it in an appropiate size.



Note: Yahoo plans on merging the Yahoo profile, the 360掳 pages and Mash into just one service this spring and they announced that some features on the profiles and the 360掳 pages may not work properly sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment