Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change my pictures to .bmp format?

I need to change my pictures to bitmap files in order to put them on a certain game.HELP PLEASE.ThanksHow can I change my pictures to .bmp format?
open in microsoft paint.



file %26gt; save as %26gt; change the ';File Type'; to bit map image (.bmp)How can I change my pictures to .bmp format?
Use a file format changer (Harder, and longer way to do it) or just simply open Microsoft Paint and open the image you want to convert, then just click 'Save As', and change the file extension at the bottom to .bmp. You're done!
Fist save the picture that you want to be in bmp. format, somewhere in your computer.



Then go to www.iaza.com then click ';load picture.';



Then click ';browse'; then get the picture that you saved on your computer.



Click open, then click load



The picture will appear then right click it.



Then save it somewhere on your computer.



Go to the picture that you loaded and saved on your computer.



There it is, it will be in bmp. format.



Hoped That helped

No comments:

Post a Comment