Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i change my pictures from my facebook to my myspace?

i do not know how to put my pictures on my face-book onto my myspaceHow do i change my pictures from my facebook to my myspace?
First save the pictures to your computer or some USB device that lets you save files and once the files are saved just upload them to myspace. When you log in into myspace, and click on upload photos just browse through the folder that you save them and you'll be able to post them.How do i change my pictures from my facebook to my myspace?
1.Right click on the picture

2.Click ';save picture'; and put into a folder

3.Log onto myspace and go to upload photos

4.Find the folder with the picture in it then add the picture to an album!:D

Hope I helped!
what i do is copy and paste.

1. copy the pic off of facebook.

2. then paste it on ''Paint''.

3. save the pic to ''My Pictures''.

4. go on myspace.

5. go to upload photos.

6. then upload ur pic from ur '' My Pictures'' in ''Documents''



i hope that helps but theres probably a better way to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment